Our Inspectors are Educated, Trained, Certified and Experienced with 1000's of completed Inspections. ASHI & BOCA Certified Inspectors. Also, we require a Michigan Residential Builders license.
Our Inspection Program is unique, we're inspecting 1200-1400+ items, systems, method and conditions. A typical inspection will take 2-3 hours, your attendance is strongly encouraged. Inspection Report is issued immediately.
We'll be addressing Repairs, Costs and some Maintenance.
We also provide with our home inspections "Our Energy Survey", FREE!
We do not provide Home Energy Audits. However, there are a number of basic conditions to know that can save you $1000's in energy costs. A $40 Value.
FREE is well worth it.
1. Residential: Homes, Condos, Apartment Buildings, Manufactured (mobile Homes), and Construction.
2. Commercial Inspections: Retail, Office, Lt Indust-warehouse.
3. HUD HQS Inspections, FHA & VA and Mortgage Certifications
4. Owner's Maintenance Inspections; gives you a good understanding of the condition of your home-building.
5. Seller's Inspections. 6. Limited, Partial Inspections
7. Basement dampness-seepage Inspections; before calling a waterproof company with their free inspection.